Acupuncture is the best. You should also start a daily practice of QiGong or Tai Chi. I have spinal arthritis myself, and I experienced so much from acupuncture that I'm going to school for it myself.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <dscroggs44...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Spinal Arthritis

I have the same thing also and need info on what to take to help me! Doctor said all the years of lifting my handicapped daughter.
Donna ACS

My wife has been diagnosed with arthritis of the spine, as confirmed by MRI. This causes her severe pain, compounded by the effects of fibromyalgia.

Question for list: CMO helps with arthritis of joints, and the spine is a series of connected joints. Does anyone know if CMO, or any other similar “medication”, can help with spinal arthritis?

Thanks,

Steve Y.