CMO helped me, no more pain in any joint, and even the bone spurs went away.
AND my 9 year old Pug plays like a puppy again after her Cetyl M course!
I learned I needed to stop drinking milk. I think I was allergic enough to
it to cause arthritis to begin with. Arthritis is the end stage of
allergies.
Marshalee