Brooks-

My wife and I have had a lot of success making and taking our own Lipo-C by
your methods and thank you very much for all the work you do and post here.

I understand that you have mostly nixed the idea of using common kitchen
blenders for this purpose but I wonder if the same opinion extends to very
high speed blenders such as the Vita Mix?

I recently purchased a nearly unused 30 year old Vita Mix 3600 for $10 in a
thrift store. It would please me no end to be able to utilize it in this
fashion and pass my ultrasonic cleaner on to our youngest daughter, with
Lyme, at college.

Thanks, DaddyBob