If you ever get a chance to watch Derren Brown in action, do it and doubt your senses [Mind Control with Derren Brown]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voAntzB7EwE
http://www.youtube.com/user/philosophyblackbelt#p/a/f/0/vBPG_OBgTWg

There are those that STUDY this stuff and most that absolutely believe such things are impossible [called suckers ]
But you can be fooled even when you know you are being fooled.

Ode