Off topic and yet very interesting.  I heard a rumor from a friend of a friend
who worked for Derren Brown.  He explained to me how through a system of tiny
hidden optical cameras, and earphone communication and signals, Derren Brown
can appear to be a magician.

I also studied the basis of Derren Brown's skill - something called Neuro
Linguistic programming. I studied with the guy who created it.

Much of what I learned and haven't always put into action, is that the mind has
the ability to control the physical from temperature reduction to healing.. yet
it requires a serious re-programming of habitual neuralapathways.

So in answer to your question about how come people can't.. well some of them
just can't.. we are not all equal in our abilities.. Our whole approach is the
result of a mingling of parental, religious, societal waves of belief that have
swept over us... and direct what data we sort for and how we filter the data
that comes in.

I think part of this whole healing thing is belief. Every thought we have
affects our physical..emotions are literally energy shifts caused by
physiological change in our bodies caused by thoughts that lead us to make
associations.. and stir up the automatic instincts, fight, flight, freeze and a
moving towards what works or moving away from a problem..

So whilst CS is a wonderful product because I beleive in it, it might be that
for osmeone else, itwill have no effect because their physical cellular
structure is being affected by their thoughts...

Let us be patient with those who do not get as much as we do, just as I hope
that you all will be patient with me when I am naive and unknowing.. and hold
the space for all of us to emerge..

with love
sunny

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth