Yes, you can post the photos and send me a link, or if that is not easy send them to me in an email.

Marshall

sol wrote:
At 09:33 AM 1/14/2010, you wrote:
The graying on my children's and wife's nails is totally within the moons. It starts at the root of the nail and progresses out toward the edge of the moon, and eventually outside the moon over time. There does not seem to be a significant amount of drop off in the coloring from the root to the edge of the coloring where it simply suddenly disappears. Even now on her smaller fingers only the root side of the moon on my wife's fingers are colored. When it first appears it will actually be under the cuticle and slowly progress out from there.
Marshall,
The color in the moons of my nails appears differently than you describe. On some fingers the actual moon of the nail is bluish grey, but in my thumbnails the moon at the cuticle edge is red in a sort of half circle, then there is a pale grey arc within the moon after the red, then outside the moon there is a rim of dark slatish and somewhat even reddish in some lights color that appears to sort of "feather" outward from the moon edge. Be glad to send you photos if you would be so kind as to give me your comments.
thanks,
sol