Well, it wasn't the last...

Please can someone explain all the complexities around ppm. I am worn out with
reasearching and clicking.... and thought someone here must just know it...

I can set my generator from 5ppm to 20ppm.. What is the difference and when
would I want to use 5 or 20?

thanks
sunny

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth