ppm simply means parts per million. For silver that would be in milligrams of silver per liter of water. For ingesting I would use 5-10 and for topical I would go for 15.

Marshall

Sunwaterclear - Sunny wrote:
Well, it wasn't the last...
Please can someone explain all the complexities around ppm. I am worn out with reasearching and clicking.... and thought someone here must just know it... I can set my generator from 5ppm to 20ppm.. What is the difference and when would I want to use 5 or 20? thanks
sunny
*/A peek into our world/*..

Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

*Feed the Future-* *The blog* In depth articles *-* forest gardens, natural wellness, human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge? <http://www.pierresoleil.com/ourblog>
/**/

/*Follow us on Twitter - **www.twitter.com/return2earth* <http://www.twitter.com/return2earth> Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep *Info on what's going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life*/

/Tune in and friend us on *Facebook* <http://www.facebook.com/return2earth>- Pierre Soleil return to earth/

//