john, what type magnesium is ok to take. I got magnesium chloride as was
recommended by Dr. Sircius (?) nurse when I had mercury poisoning. Leslie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John E. Stevens
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:24 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Vit C increases iron uptake

  hi, Simeon:

  I give blood every 56 days.  The Red Cross always test my iron levels which
are usually around 10 - 12, normal they say.  I enjoy giving blood because it
not only helps the Red Cross and many people, but it gets any excess iron out
of my system and gets my spleen working making new blood.  A couple days after
I give blood I have a new and fresh abundance of energy which I attribute to
the fresh, new blood.  Imagine how wonderful creating a fresh new pint supply
of blood every 56 days is.    In 35 years of taking immense amounts of vitamin
C, I've never had any problems with iron.
  It only takes me a little over 5 minutes to give a pint of blood - which is a
very quick time - especially for an old-timer like me.  Most folks, even young
folks,  take 8 - 12 minutes to give a pint of blood. What does that mean?  My
arteries and veins are clean and my blood flows very well.  Vit C also helps to
clean your veins and arteries out, but I also use chlorella, zeolite, pectasol
and EDTA to clean my circulatory system (Vit E, CoQ10, resveratrol, L-Lyceine,
too). I deem they're all important.  Chlorine is dangerous to the circulatory
system, too. I haven't drunk tap water in many, many years.  There's a deep in
the ground, free flowing spring a short ways down my road where I draw my water
and store in GLASS - not plastic...  Ha... It's the water I drink and cook in.
I also put a chlorine filter in my shower so I don't inhale any chlorine
"steam."  Chlorine puts little scratches inside your veins and arteries which
cholesterol patches like a band-aid and after years and years of "cholesterol
patches", folks wonder why their veins and arteries "plug-up."  Hmmmnnn.  Other
bad food sources help the "plug-up," too.  Fairly obvious, isn't it?
  In my last message to you, I was going to mention additional supplements I
take - MSM, hyaloronic acid, Magnesium, glucosamine without chondroitinn,
natto, probiotics, NAC, prostate support, ginko, and there are others I'll
mention later.  I've been taking supplements for over 35 years and I've added
and subtracted as new info came along.