From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 12:09 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Anecdotal Evidence and CS

At 05:02 AM 1/29/2010, you wrote:

I have nascent iodine Dave, and have taken it occasionally.  As always, I am
wary of taking things because of imbalancing, but I do suffer from this
fatigue lately of which you speak, and I have been taking lots of Vit C.
Maybe if I take some iodine in between taking the Vit C as you suggested?
How much iodine do you take at a time, and do you take it in distilled
water?  thanks a lot.  dee

Are you also supplementing selenium? I just read a very interesting article
about selenium, iodine, and the thyroid.
Supplementing iodine or selenium alone leads to increase in thyroid
problems.
The article may even have been posted here, if not and you want it, I can
post the link.
sol