Thanks sol.  I think this is what worries me really i.e. you take one thing and
then this means you have to take something else etc., etc.,  I thought by
taking just chlorella it would avoid this but I didn't feel well after a while.
 I know that all these things can be toxic in the wrong doses, but the
difficulty here is, how does one *know* what is the right dose?  I haven't had
any blood work done at the docs as I just don't *go* to the docs so don't know
what I could be lacking.  I just hope to prevent getting something ghastly as I
get older, and as I say, I have been suffering from fatigue lately and my
immune system doesn't seem so good.  Hence the shingles, tiredness and horrible
cold.  dee
I would be grateful if you could post the link thanks.