Dave,
Are you taking the Lugols Iodine? How much are you taking?
thanks Debbie

________________________________
From: Dave Darrin <davedar...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, January 28, 2010 9:57:32 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Anecdotal Evidence and CS

I was about ready for a cement overcoat when I read that on some doctors web
site ( don't even remember who) so I started to space my iodine three hours
later and in two days I was back with the living. In another two days or so I
didn't need to fall asleep whenever I sat down as had been happening,
especially when I sat at the computer.
  In thirty days I took off thirty pounds because besides boosting the thyroid
with the iodine I made a concerted effort to keep all Soy products out of my
mouth -- it changes testosterone into estrogen and suppresses the thyroid.
Check out Dr. Wong's site on soy.
 Now I can put in a days work and sure I get tired but it is a good tired not
the utterly destroying fatigue that I was experiencing.
 I've been in very good physical shape for years since whipping Lyme but was
overwhelmed with fatigue all the time not knowing that spacing my supplements
and eating the so called healthy Soy,
which has been introduced into almost everything in the grocery store , was the
problem.
Dave

I didn't know that vit C removes iodine from the body,