Steve:
 A couple months ago I did cut back some and I plan on using MMS for
emergency.  The MMS 2 is easy to take.  When I first tried the mms 1 I got a
breakout in the middle of my thumb moons but they haven't gone any farther.
It looked promising at first but maybe if I take it long term it will help.
 Don't be sorry for me I wear it (the gray) like a badge of merrit showing
my great health. Doesn't bother me at all. Guess I'm just naturaly deficient
in vanity.
Dave