I didn't like the flush at first but have grown to like it as long as it is
mild (not like the first try).
 As far as the data is concerned a doctor told me about it and I regarded it
as general knowledge because he knew about it.
I've run across it in a number of articles I have read. Didn't  save or
record them as I believe we need our cholesterol especially if we are taking
vitamin C.
Dave