I'm not disputing the efficacy of Vit C in the *treatment* of cancer John, or
anything else for that matter.  But I read on the Vit C site which was posted
on this list, that low dose Vit C can encourage, if not cause cancer, because
of its very anti-oxidant action.  Cancer can only survive if deprived of oxygen
and this is its MO.  As far as my supplement usage goes, I only use those which
have been recommended or researched.  Also, I do not question the usage of
supplements at all especially instead of things like chemo etc.,  I would
always choose that route myself.  As I say, I have always used supplements
myself, but in the light of a few things recently , it has made me question
this.  I believe it is right to question *all* things, not only the big pharma
and the medical system.  You also have to remember, that what can be right for
one person, is not necessarily right for someone else.  dee