Yep, it just does it for lots of pages. You can do it manually by right clicking and choosing "save page as" in your right click context menu on each page, but when there are lots and lots of pages this program makes it a heck of a lot easier:)

Firefox has an addon called Scrapbook that will do the same thing and save the intact links up to three levels deep. I learned a long time ago to save stuff when I find it. I either the page of as a pic with an screen capture program or as an html file because sites go down all the time, and the information disappears. I've got a little screen capture program that will save pages in a PDF format too, the whole page even if it's a long scrolling page, that makes it simple and easy. :)

I keep stuff for my own personal reference information and private use. I don't think any of y'all will be saving stuff to use in an unethical manner. :)

Annie

Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

MaryAnn Helland wrote:
So -- can a person just go to the website and download everything there, to their own computer? (probably a *duh* question for you computer geeks).
MA