The first one on the list, Windows 9x/XP/Vista/Seven installer version, is for Windows users fro Windows 98 to Windows 7, it includes the install package which means it will open and install like any other program. Don't worry about the rest of them:) The second one, the command line download is for power Geeks and such, you don't want that one, unless you can do DOS command lines and such, LOL.

Just click on the first link and when the download window pops up, save it to your download folder, then open your download folder and double click on the the downloaded file and it will open and install like every other program:)

Most of the program default settings will be alright, But there is a help file if you want to read about how to customize the settings for what you might want it to do. Lordy, if you can make CS I know you can do this, LOL. It's like a cat arching its back and puffing its tail, it only looks scary:)

Annie

Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

MaryAnn Helland wrote:

See -- I don't even understand that website -- there are so many choices -- I'm intimidated just trying to read it all.
MA