Dear Mike,

I've started wondering... Your extreme sensitivities are associated
with an immune response in some way, right?

If that's so, then could the immune moderating effects of Cetyl-
Myristoleate (CMO) be of possible interest to you? From what I've read
(mostly here on the list) it sort of acts like a reset button on hyper-
reactivity associated with many autoimmune diseases. Something that
might apply to your situation?

Maybe somebody has a copy of some of Brooks' posts on CMO handy, to
tide us over 'til you can search the new archives? <grin>

Be well!

Mike D.