> we had to develop mechanisms to  deal with the toxins ... we
> metabolize  the toxins on the spores,  and  probably the spores also.
> ... maybe it  is  in the liver... seems ... that a high  concentration
>  of  spores can destroy the  cells that metabolize the toxins

Okay, so that's not going to be immune-related. You'd be in a similar
situation to somebody with type-1 diabetes (which *might* be auto-
immune related). You start losing the B cells for whatever reason, and
once they're gone there's no getting back the ability to make insulin.

> Nothing will relieve the pain except to remove the spores from the air.

And keep it clear... <sigh>

> When the mechanism that normally handles the spores is  damaged, the
> body has no way to get rid of them except through the skin.  This is
> most unpleasant. I often have to take a shower several times a day.

Have you tried FIR sauna, Mike? It's not moist, so it would be easier
to manage the safety of the environment for you. The gain would be in
bypassing the liver as a detox pathway. You'd sweat the stuff out.

> So I believe the various remedies that may try to mask  the symptoms
> may not  be any help. The toxins would still be free to  do  all the
> other damage

That's why I thought of CMO. It isn't masking anything but directly
addresses the immune hyper-sensitivity that causes autoimmune
conditions and allergies. If you're correct that it's the permanent
destruction of the detox pathways that renders you vulnerable, then CMO
probably wouldn't work. If, however, there is any element of *allergy*
to the toxins in play, then it might.

Thank you for the cautionary tale.

Mike D.