I'd detox three times a day with Flor*Essence, a special brand of Essiac
tea. 2 oz of tea and 2 oz of pure (non-chlorinated Spring water heated
stovetop - not nuked) Spring water 1 hour before breakfast, 1 hour before
lunch and just before retiring.  I'd drink two oz of CSW three times a day
in between detoxing.  A good start. Take 10 grams of vitamin C over the
course of the day with meals.  Vit C is an excellent cancer preventative and
was used by Linus Pauling at his cancer institute to treat terminal cancer
patients.  Vit D3, Epicor, cod liver oil are good additions, too.  As much
natural home made juice (beet, celery, carrot, cabbage) as you can drink.

John