From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, February 8, 2010 7:35:53 PM
Subject: Re: CS>bromine in breads

At 04:39 AM 2/8/2010, you wrote:

This sounds like a very
>industrious, busy person!  The reason I am overweight is because I
>can't be bothered to eat well, and just grab a piece of plastic bread and
>stick some jam on it!  I HATE cooking more than anything else, even
>more than housework!  dee

I used to like cooking, but after 25 years of my own food allergies, and
over 15 years of my husband's food allergies, and in the past my son's
food allergies, I hate cooking too. None of us have/had the same
allergies, so finding anything all 3 of us could eat was a frustrating
task. Even with just me and husband for the past 15 years, it is hard.
I am not joking when I say if I could cure my food allergies I would
never cook again, reheating TV dinners, frozen entrees, and several trips
a week to fast food joints that would be my diet. Coffee and tea would be
my only "cooking". LOL
OR if I was very wealthy, and could do the cooking and could pay someone
else to do not only the cleanup, but most of the
prep............ROTFL,
sol