I'll not let the FDA decide that either way.
If I think it will be useful, I'll use it, no matter what they say.

 An anti believer is just as *controlled* as a believer.
 Examine your gods and chose whichever one answers your current prayers.
When the prayers change, change gods with the one that works and let the others be just as jealous as they want to be.

If they can't take care of themselves without your faith, they ain't worth the worship.

Ode