Thank you Steve:)

Those aren't bad prices at all! Can you share your eBay sources for the Iodine and potassium Iodide, please? I'm leery of buying chemicals on eBay because I don't know their sources. But if you've bought from some eBay sellers and their products of good quality for you, then I'll trust them too, LOL.

Annie

Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

Norton, Steve wrote:
Annie,

Here are some scale sources that are not too expensive.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93543

http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.406

The Deal Extreme prices include shipping.

You don't have to be too accurate on measuring the liquid. You can use a
soda bottle for measuring or if you want to be more precise;

1 oz = 29.6 ml

1 qt = 0.95 liters

 - Steve N