From: Gina Moore [mailto:vegasmom...@cox.net]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 7:30 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>ear infection

So, it seems my daughter has an ear infection.  I don’t do doctors, but I am
a nurse and have an otoscope and can clearly see that her ears are infected.
Anyway, I give her CS everyday (about ¼ to ½ a cup), plus Vit D, cod liver
oil, etc…  I try to do natural remedies as much as possible!

What can I do for her poor ears?  I have heard of putting Hydrogen Peroxide
in the ears and letting it sit for a bit, but she’s only 3 and may not do
that well!  I have DMSO and could do a CS/DMSO mixture – any particular
ratio that seems to work best?  Or is there some other remedy that would
work well?  I’m up for anything at this point!

Thanks so much!

Gina