  From: Gina Moore
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 6:29 PM
  Subject: CS>ear infection

  So, it seems my daughter has an ear infection.  I don't do doctors, but I am
a nurse and have an otoscope and can clearly see that her ears are infected.
Anyway, I give her CS everyday (about ¼ to ½ a cup), plus Vit D, cod liver oil,
etc.  I try to do natural remedies as much as possible!

  What can I do for her poor ears?  I have heard of putting Hydrogen Peroxide
in the ears and letting it sit for a bit, but she's only 3 and may not do that
well!  I have DMSO and could do a CS/DMSO mixture - any particular ratio that
seems to work best?  Or is there some other remedy that would work well?  I'm
up for anything at this point!

  Thanks so much!

  Gina