  From: Donna
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 9:09 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>ear infection

  I hope you get it cleared up she can go deaf from an ear infection, alot of
my cousins are because their parents didn't do doctors either.

  ECHINACEA Used as a tincture to reduce drainage and speed healing.

  GARLIC OIL Is applied to a cotton ball and placed inside ear to help fight
infection.

  Put few drops of garlic juice into the infected ear. Use blow dryer from
about 12 to 15 inches from your head, this will remove any water trapped in the
Eustachian tube. Put some olive oil on the warm spoon; put 2 to 3 drops of this
in each ear. Put few drops of lobelia extract into the infected ear and rub it
gently. Wash your ear using colloidal silver, it is a natural antibiotic.
Slightly warm one teaspoon of juice of the mango leaf and put it into the
infected ear drop by drop.
  Take vitamin C to boost your immune system, it will help you to combat
infection. Increase Zinc intake, it reduces ear infection. Eat a healthy diet
with lots of calcium in it. Avoid processed foods and hydrogenated oils.

  Donna ACS

    So, it seems my daughter has an ear infection.  I don't do doctors, but I
am a nurse and have an otoscope and can clearly see that her ears are infected.
 Anyway, I give her CS everyday (about ¼ to ½ a cup), plus Vit D, cod liver
oil, etc.  I try to do natural remedies as much as possible!

    What can I do for her poor ears?  I have heard of putting Hydrogen Peroxide
in the ears and letting it sit for a bit, but she's only 3 and may not do that
well!  I have DMSO and could do a CS/DMSO mixture - any particular ratio that
seems to work best?  Or is there some other remedy that would work well?  I'm
up for anything at this point!

    Thanks so much!

    Gina