I think the trouble is John, that we *are* thinking for ourselves and don't
happen to agree with you!  We use EIS and many have for years with no ill
effects AT ALL.  The fact that some have blue moons or whatever is one of those
things - the majority don't.  Its like the establishment mentality that because
one child may have died of measles, then we must vaccinate ALL which we know is
rubbish because most children DONT die of measles.  Those that do have blue
moons have admitted to taking huge amounts of EIS - far more than most people
ever would.  I don't think its worth putting people off taking it - and you
*would* - because of a few which have had slightly negative - but not fatal -
results.  I certainly wouldn't go making sweeping statements like you did.  dee