Do you go to a doctor for an injection or do you mangage to get some
syringes somehow?  and where is it best to inject.

and for inhaling, is a couple of sprays up each nostril sufficient?

and how often do you apply is topiically and do you cover by a bandaid?  Do
you saturate a regular bandaid or buy specially made CS ones.

Thanks, Ode