If your silver water has live bacteria in it, all is pointless.

The blood has much larger particles in it than .22 microns [ up to 15 microns?]

I "think" a 10 micron particle will settle out of CSW [EIS]...probably anything over about 1-3 microns.

I'd be more concerned about what injecting distilled water does...like, localized dilution of saline balances...what's the tolerable range for that?

Ode