From: polo <dah...@centurytel.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, February 28, 2010 2:23:46 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Injections syringes inhaling

I have one of your CS machines and it seems to produce particulate matter
floating around. Not sure why and I don't think it is any thing bad or serious
from an oral standpoint, but I would not want to inject these particulates into
my bloodstream even if there are larger natural particles in the blood stream.
I  think a filter is a good idea. Oh, I use pure high quality distilled water
and still get this stuff forming.

No, I am not very worried about not injecting a physiological saline solution
at all.  There are far worse things to inject than straight water.

doug

Archives: