How would you suspend the coins in the water? The alligator clips should not
touch the water, right? I haven't a clue. A photo would surely be helpful.
:-)

I have silver strips and have been wondering where I could get new ones
without going to the place where I bought the generator. Any ideas on who
else might have some for sale?  I could probably just switch over to the
wires, but which should I get? 10 or 12 gauge? I realize these are elemental
questions, but I'm asking them anyway :-)

Aldi