From: Golden Aldi <goldena...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 8:56:19 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Silver wire

How would you suspend the coins in the water? The alligator clips should not
touch the water, right? I haven't a clue. A photo would surely be helpful. :-)

I have silver strips and have been wondering where I could get new ones without
going to the place where I bought the generator. Any ideas on who else might
have some for sale?  I could probably just switch over to the wires, but which
should I get? 10 or 12 gauge? I realize these are elemental questions, but I'm
asking them anyway :-)

Aldi