I would buy it off you in a heart beat! Put it into your humidifier for an
extra dose of oxygen! Its too precious to just dump down the drain! I wish I
could get 35%. I have to go to the apothecary for the lousy 3%.

I'm sure you'll find someone in your area, who will be glad to take it off
your hands.

Aldi