Dee,

You can dilute it into a 3% solution and use it to disinfect your bathroom,
use it for countertops in the kitchen... Use it instead of bleach when you
do whites...

You can even use the 3% dilution to water your plants with... they're
suppose to flourish! I haven't tried it out yet, but plan to. If you mix the
solution with a bit of sugar, it can be used as an insecticide. I'm going to
try that one out on some leaf parasites.

Don't you have a humidifier? Add some of that 35% to the water! It cleans
the air.
Just make sure it doesn't spill onto your hands. Wear rubber gloves, and
you're good to go... and make sure it doesn't splash, cause its like
bleach... it will turn colors white!

I would love to take it off your hands, Dee, but I don't think it'll pass
customs. Don't be afraid to use it. You'll see how easy it is, just as long
as you take the precautions I mentioned.  It will produce burn blisters, if
you get it on your skin, so keep it away from your eyes, and away from your
little ones and pets.

Once you discover the uses, you'll probably go out and buy more! I did!

I'm reading a book entitled: Flood your body with Oxygen. Its all about
getting more oxygen into our bodies, and H2O2 is just one way to do it.

Aldi