Correction of facts. So Not Man did not create Aspartame.  They bought out
Searle who did create it. Then they changed its name to Nutra Sweet and sold it
on after making their load.

And I feel sick. They have a philanthropic arm which travesties of all
travesties uses the Ghandi quote 'we must be the change we need to see in the
world'. That must mean they are a bunch of genetically modified, sterile,
poisonous clones.. Call the CDC and quarantine the lot of them.

sorry, couldn't resist that one

http://www.monsantofund.org/asp/welcome.asp

Most people don't know about Monsanto and their doings. So once again, I urge
you pass on the information.. develop an elevator speech which you can use
to people you meet in the supermarket..

And so to bed and my does of CS... goodnight all.. time to chill out with an
episode or two of Little House on the Prairie!

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth

So Not Man owns 90% of all seed genes.  Some of them are engineered to be
sterile, so you have to buy and buy.. BTW Monsanto created DDT, Agent Orange
and Aspartame.  Do you want such people in charge of what you eat?

Seeds guaranteed non GMO and un So Not Man tainted..  Deadline for orders March
10

www.fedcoseeds.com  If you are planting and haven't bought seeds yet, these are
the people to buy from!  No affiliations - wish there were!

with love and hope
sunny