Saralou Pedigo wrote:
Dee,

According to Mr. Bradley, you're only going to get about 20% encapsulation when using a blender or mixer of any sort rather than the ultrasonic bombardment. Not sure why you'd bother. I suppose some is better than none.
IF the percentage of encapsulation was that low, would not the finished product separate? I only mix mine a minute or so, and there is very little foam and no separation even after a week in the refrigerator. I use room temp distilled water. My body's reaction to taking up to 4.5 C grams worth of my mix says it must be well encapsulated, as sodium ascorbate by itself in FAR lower doses gives me severe GI adventures. My liposomal C doesn't speed up GI transit time at all.
sol