Dee,

I've used a vitamix to premix my liposomal C in anticipation of ultrasonic
treatment.

I do it in stages (adding cold EIS made with DW) to accommodate the foam
from making the sodium ascorbate (Ascorbic Acid + sodium bicarbonate). I'm
quite leery of using warm water....you don't want to melt the lecithin, you
want to bombard it (hence the ultrasonic cleaner) with the sodium ascorbate
so that the particles are encapsulated by the lecithin, not melted out of
the lecithin.

According to Mr. Bradley, you're only going to get about 20% encapsulation
when using a blender or mixer of any sort rather than the ultrasonic
bombardment.  Not sure why you'd bother.  I suppose some is better than
none.

Sl