Why does the encapsulation break down if heated?  I warmed mine slightly in the
microwave before adding the lecithin.  The whole mix has stayed in suspension
still today, so I can't see how it is not the 70% that Brooks said--even
without using the US cleaner.  I would have thought the cleaner was just to mix
the two substances up but bow to superior knowledge.  dee

On 10 Mar 2010, at 22:06, Saralou Pedigo wrote:

> Yes, Brooks said 70% encapsulation IF you use the Ultrasonic Cleaner as part
> of your process.  it's 20% encapsulation if you're only using a
> mixer/blender/ vitamix.  And if you're heating any of the liquid the
> encapsulation breaks down.
>
> sl

Archives: