www.alchemyrevealed.com

-------Original Message-------

From: rans...@atmc.net
Date: 03/24/10 05:20:16
To: crock_lakhov...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Crock_Lakhovsky] Art Kunkin's ebook, Radiation Hormesis

This comes under the heading of Radiation Hormesis and longevity. Art is
offering his $29 ebook for $9 until March 27, to raise money for his propane
bill after this winter's cold. I can certainly empathize with that.

I have tried to send this several times but it comes back undeliverable. I
am suspecting that the link I've been including is somehow at fault so I'm
not posting it as a link:

www dot alchemyrevealed dot com

There are problems with his PayPal hookup. If you order it and don't get it,
let me know, because he does give permission to share it to a certain extent
anyway. All I want is for you to give him $9.

DaddyBob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: