It depends on what your Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy application is.

If you need a total body equivalent to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, the closest
I've seen is placing the body, except for the head, in a plastic bag and then
piping ozone into the bag. You can buy "bags" specifically designed for this
purpose or make your own. The process is scalable, e.g. you could place just a
leg that needs treatment in a bag.

If you are trying to just increase oxygen to the internal tissues in general,
you could use ozonated oils or water. Or hydrogen peroxide therapy. Both of
these have IV versions in addition to ingested liquid versions. H2O2 is also
inhaled by some.

Stabilized oxygen or MMS may be suitable for some applications. Stabilized
oxygen is a 5% sodium chlorite solution. MMS is a 28% sodium chlorite solution
that also uses an activator to convert more of the sodium chlorite to chlorine
dioxide.

Another option is ingesting plants or supplements that increase the oxygen
carrying capability of the blood. I don't remember what plants they are off the
top of my head. I don't have data on just how effective they are. I use some in
my powdered plant supplement mix but not specifically for treatment of a
problem.

- Steve N