Thanks for this info Bob.  I use to take Cell Food before it was Cell Food.
:-)  long story but the makers of Cell Food use to not market it themselves
and use to sell it to another company and branded it for them.  That's when
I took it, and it worked great--until that second company started diluting
the formula.  I didn't find this out until a few years later, but by then I
had stopped taking it because it was not working.

Then I found out the main company was selling it as Cell Food, in the
original undiluted formula.  At that time I couldn't find it.  Now it's in
all the health food stores.  I think I will start taking it again.

samala,
Renee
www.eamega.com/RPainManageEnt
Chronic pain does NOT belong in your body.  The Am Wand helps
you get rid of it quickly and easily.  Get the wand here