  From: Kathy Tankersley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 12:01 PM
  Subject: CS>asthma

  I am at my wits end with this asthma, I just got out of the hospital after
receiving massive doses of steroids, high powered anti-botics.  There is got to
be a better way:  Is there anyone on the list that has 'lived' thur ths and had
any progress with CS or any other herb, etc.?  I am ready to drink poison if it
would help. If you have had any experience with what I am describing, please
help.  Thanks, Kathy