http://www.sinuses.com/fungal.htm

Here is some good reading - the same researcher that demonstrated this also
demonstrated later the connection with asthma- fungal issues in the lungs. Many
people find asthma relief from taking antifungals. Many people find that they
have to change their entire diet to a fresh, whole food diet high in veggies,
and other stuff to detox the mold toxins- the info is findable by googling
things like candida(a type of fungus/yeast), anti mold diets, etc.

Good luck.

kathryn