From: Richard Goodwin <dickgoodwin2...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, March 29, 2010 11:18:51 AM
Subject: Re: CS>asthma

I have had asthma since I was a kid.  The ONLY thing I have ever found that
eliminates it is to get ALL allergens out of my life, one way or another.

Taking desensitization shots never worked completely, but did work some.

But the only foolproof thing for me has always been avoidance.

But allergies are just one of several possible causes of asthma.  Other
possible causes include infections (which CS certainly ought to help with --
drink CS and also inhale CS spray from a nebulizer or sprayer), cold air (avoid
it or at least take it easy until your asthma gets better), exercise (avoid it
or at least take it easy until the asthma gets better), and stress (get it out
of your life, both the stressors and your reaction to stress).

And of course several of those causes can add together if they are all present
at the same time, so think about getting rid of all of them.

There may be other causes.  There may be other cures.  I too would love to hear
more about the subject.

Dick