From: carolG <cgiam...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, April 7, 2010 4:42:36 PM
Subject: Re: CS>A whistleblower claims ,the drug industry wants to keep us
sick?????

Didn't watch video, but I agree the drug industry wants to keep UNeducated
people sick and also same with the pet industry although I was educated about
LUPUS dog.  I feel prey to the drug oriented vet who was supposed to be
"holistic."  I told him on visit 1 I don't do drugs or believe in them. Still I
feel prey and the dog almost went to "heaven" by vet putting her 3' in the
ground on those high powered drugs.  Yikes.

Carol