>From what I have read in books and on the internet about the time when the
>Rockefellers started limiting the universities which could teach medicine.
>They also established criteria for medical students to be chosen by. They
>should not question or make decisions. They were tested and only those who
>would follow the path and rules laid out for them would be admitted to medical
>school.

The thinkers and decision makers were relegated to research and they were
controlled by direct grants of money for studies which would help the Drug
manufacturers. Rockefeller gave large grants for the Universities which would
develop medicines based on the waste from his oil refineries.

Much of this information came from a book I can't even find and have forgotten
the full name, I think the title is Healthology your key to health.  It made
since to me. Rockefeller the oil magnet was the son of  the Rockefeller who
sold petroleum oil as a cure all or Nostrum. It was sold by hawkers on the
streets and by mail. it does make sense to me. Marlene