I'm a little less charitable. I believe for most it's just plain laziness. They don't want to put in the effort it takes to LEARN what they need to know, to take intelligent informed action, unless their comfortable little world, provided to keep them content, is upset (and usually by then it's too late). They actually prefer to let others make decisions for them and tell them what to do instead of using the minds they have to winnow out the lies and BS. That's why we call them sheople. A herd blindly following ill chosen shepherds. And this occurs in every area; economic, health, education, religion, and etc.

Annie

Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

Richard Goodwin wrote:
You are right.  There is something about most people that makes us want to be taken care of --
perhaps it's a desire to return to the warm loving safety and security of our childhood in our
parents' arms, if we had that, so we never stop looking for new "parents" long after we
are all grown up.  Whatever it is, it causes us to give our trust to anyone who professes to know
more about something than we do, and to be willing to "take care" of us -- teachers,
doctors, religious leaders, political leaders, etc.  Instead of seeing those people as servants or
hired help, which they actually are, we prefer to idolize them and subjugate ourselves to their
opinions and their wills.  And of course any time you give your freedom to someone, they will
certainly use it, not for your good, but for their own benefit.

But that's why we're all here -- to learn how to help ourselves using, among
other things, Colloidal Silver.

Dick