Thank YOU all.  I get so many emails, from this list and two others as
prolific, that I just cant read them all. But the hand of God, fate, the force,
whatever you call it, made me open one mail... which was titled originally
'where is everybody' which led tothis one..and I got the answer to my question..

My rods went dark, I wiped them with a paper towel. But now I'm not gonna any
more I trust this Old Bob and Sol... and I make the decisions myself ofcourse!

So thanks...

Also, one thing... My cat got in a fight, and I immediately put CS on his
scratched eye.. it went all yukky yesterday and I put more on and this morning
it seems much better, les pussy, more caking into a good wound healing.

Wow. For CS and MMS is ALL we have. We are almost broke, lost our car in a
terrible accident, which my husband survived [car pulled right in front of him
with no signal in busy Atlanta 6-lane traffic and we hate going to Atlanta and
live miles out in the countryside]... and no insurance to replace, the
perpetrator drove off and no numbers.. but lots of witnesses! And no money to
buy a new one.  So we thought, someone may gift us an old car they have hanging
around...

Yesterday someone answered a facebook plea and lives locally and drove round to
our place and took us back and loaned us her newish Isuzu Trooper, until April
22 when her husband returns and needs it for work.  She even offered to swap
with her two day old fancy new car if she needeed it to haul something over the
weekend.

We live in the hold of some 'angelic' grace.. and it falls when times get hard
and we pray or just ask for answers from somewhere... surrender..

thank you and apologies for my profusion.. this is one of those days..

sunny x

A peek into our world..

Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life

Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth