oops,,read the reply message,,,,,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ode Coyote" <odecoy...@windstream.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Adding hydrogen peroxide to CS makes cars happen

  I have a slightly deer damaged but well maintained 96 Saturn Coupe
sitting around.
2 liter 5 speed manual trans...lotsa miles on it.
 New tires, runs great, doesn't burn but 1 quart in 3,000 miles [like it
did when new ]
43 MPG Highway.
 AC probably works, haven't tried it.
I already have too many cars and have no use for this one.
 I've had it for about 2 weeks and personally know every owner since it
left the Georgia ? factory.

I was hoping to get $700 for it and a steal at that, but..I'll break even
at $200 [Chain of gratitude and coincidence at work] and I don't "need" a
profit.
 But I DO want to break even. [And people don't appreciate "free" ..it
doesn't actually help them in the long run, anyhow. ]

It's about a 6 hour drive from Atlanta. Sanford NC Cash down, Tag it and go.

And mebbe we'll head for Talledega one day and have a use for a yard to
park the minivan in over night to catch a nap.

Ode  [Ken  919-776-6396 ]