When you started you had particles of 40 to 50 nm in size, and a concentration over 20 ppm of silver. When you added the H2O2 it immediately broke up the big particles producing silver oxide and silver hydroxide, but before it could convert most of that to 2 atom particles it was used up, so you were left with a concentration of ionic silver above the limit of solubility (25 or so ppm) which made it cloudy. Adding another drop of H2O2 allowed some of the ionic silver to convert to 2 atom colloid, thus clearing it up. As time went buy more of the undissolved ionic silver either went back into solution or precipitated out reducing the Tyndall.

Marshall

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
It was sitting for 48 hours sol when I noticed it had gone yellow (the 2nd
batch) I put in one drop of H202 and thats when it went cloudy.  It cleared
after adding another drop though, and the ppm went up from 8 to 10ppm.  I've
noticed that after another day sitting, that the tyndall is now weaker.  Is
this because there are less ions now do you think?  dee